Take the weekend to get your thoughts, teams and shit together, my friends, cuz registration opens on Monday, June 15th at 5am.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Go to the “Registration” tab of this website to register.
- There will be 2 separate registration pages, one for Individuals and one for teams.
- We sell out every year, so don’t dilly dally.
- This year, the Masters’ division is for very capable senior citizens, I mean athletes, who want to be compared separate from the very capable young guns (similar to the CrossFit Games). If you are over 40 and cannot do the weights of the Masters’ division, please sign up for the Scaled division, that’s what it’s there for.
- If you can safely compete using the weights assigned to the Rx division, but you feel you will place higher in the Scaled division, DO NOT CHOOSE SCALED. The Scaled division is for those who cannot safely compete with the Rx weights or skills. I respectfully ask each of you to please express some courtesy for those competing in the Scaled division, and some self respect.
- To be in the running for a trophy on Sunday, Rx and Scaled teams must be 2 men and 2 women.
- For those not motivated by extrinsic forces ( i.e. fame, fortune, glory, awards, fast women, and loose cars), teams can consist of any gender combination you want.
Thanks for your patience and support. My love for you is real.